- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yangon – The capital of an independent Myanmar; its Shwe Dagon Pagoda is the city’s most elegant landmark.
- Kya Khat Wai Monastery – Observe a slice of monastic life and watch the monks’ lunch ceremony.
- Bago – Burma’s wealthiest and most powerful city, dating as far back as the 12th century.
- Bogyoke Market Formerly known as Scott’s Market in Yangon, it is the best market in which to buy handicrafts and other local goods.
Discover Myanmar with this 5-day tour and learn all about the rich culture and historical heritage of this golden destination, a country brimming with tradition. This tour is more focused on the country’s spiritual aspects, showcasing its rich Buddhist culture and unmatched archaeological attractions. Come see for yourself!
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Bago - Yangon (70 Km – 2 Hrs)
Day 3: Yangon – Syriam – Yangon (16 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 4: Yangon
Day 5: Departure Yangon
- 4 nights´ accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Air-conditioned private transportation, private transfers as stated in the programme
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Yangon International Airport on a private basis
- Operated with an accompanied English-speaking local guide
- Fully guided German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: City tour in Bago on day 2; excursion to Syriam on day 3; city tour of Yagon on day 4 (Sule Paya Pagoda, St. Mary's Catehdral, Karaweik Barge, Shwedagon Pagoda, Marble Temple); Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda on day 5
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Porter fees at airports
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yangon And Environs, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yangon And Environs, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yangon And Environs, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.