- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yangon: The capital of an independent Myanmar; its Shwe Dagon Pagoda is the city’s most elegant landmark.
- Bago: Burma’s wealthiest and most powerful city, dating as far back as the 12th century.
Join our five day Yangon and beyond tour and experience some of the main attractions and cultural experiences of this beautiful Myanmar’s capital. Visit one of Buddhism's most sacred sites, Shwedagon Pagoda and admire antigravity of the Golden Rock, colossal stone secured by gold leaf that is believed to enshrine strands of the Gautama Buddha's hair. Religious site of Bago will reveal the sacred spirit of its fascinating history and busy Bogyoke Market and Chinatown will attract you by the unique flavours of the local food and lovely hand-made souvenirs. This trip will fulfil all your expectations and will leave memorable moments for a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Golden Rock – Yangon (530 Km – 8 Hr)
Day 3: Yangon – Bago – Yangon (80 Km – 1.45 Hrs)
Day 4: Yangon
Day 5: Departure Yangon
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Private transfer from Yangon Airport to the hotel in Yangon
- Air-conditioned private transportation throughout the tour
- Private transfer from the hotel in Yangon to Yangon Airport
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the tour
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Yangon half-day city tour (Day 1), Golden Rock excursion (Day 2), Bago full-day excursion (Day 3), Yangon full-day city tour (Day 4)
- Meet & Greet
- Porter fees at airports
- Domestic flights nor International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yangon And Beyond, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yangon And Beyond, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yangon And Beyond, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.