- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amarapura: ´The City of Immortality’, an ancient capital built in the line of Buddhist prophecy.
Join this fascinating five-day tour of Myanmar and explore some of the country’s greatest landmarks. Start in the capital Yangon and get a spell of the Buddhist atmosphere while exploring Shwedagon Pagoda or Loka Chantha Abhayalabhamuni Buddha Image. Refreshing foodies at Bogyoke Market take you to discover traditional flavour and typical local handmade products. Walk across the oldest and longest teakwood bridge in the world located and admire the wealth of Amarapura´s architecture. Our tour combines the history with the current life convoluted with the Buddhist tradition and will give you a little background of this fascinating country.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan (1.15 Hrs By Plane, Included)
Day 3: Bagan – Mandalay (0.5 Hrs, By Plane; Included) – Amarapura - Mandalay (20 Km – 0.45 Hrs)
Day 4: Mandalay – Yangon (1.5 Hrs By Plane, Included)
Day 5: Departure Yangon
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Private transfer from Yangon Airport to hotel in Yangon
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout the tour
- 3 domestic flights (Yangon – Bagan on day 2/ Bagan – Mandalay on day 3/ Mandalay – Yangon on day 4)
- Private transfer from hotel in Yangon to Yangon Airport
- Operated with English-speaking local guides during visits to Yangon, Bagan and Mandalay
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Yangon city tour (Day 1 and 4), Bagan sightseeing tour (Day 2), Amarapura and Mandalay sightseeing tour (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2 and 3)
- Porter fees at airports
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders Of Myanmar, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders Of Myanmar, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders Of Myanmar, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.