- City sightseeing
- Coffee and tea tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy Burmese lunch in a clean and comfortable environment
- Explore the Little India and Chinatown
- Experience an important part of Burmese life: drinking tea
- Visit Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, Sule Paya, Kandawagyi Park, Shwedagon Pagoda, etc
Little India and Chinatown offer a colorful cacophony of temples, markets and restaurants and they are up next in your itinerary. Formerly known as Scott's Market, Bogyoke Market is where you can browse through dozens of shops and stalls and search for unique goods and handicrafts (The market is closed on mondays and public holidays).
Have lunch at a local restaurant where you enjoy delicious Burmese cuisine in a clean and comfortable environment. After lunch, visit the Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, home to a 70-meter long reclining Buddha. You can enjoy a fascinating overview of Buddhism and check out beautiful paintings and statues.
Experience an integral part of Burmese life: drinking tea. Go to a local tea shop where you can sample delicious snacks and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee while taking a seat amid families, friends and businessmen, who gather at the tea shop to socialize or conduct business.
The Kandawagyi Park, one of central Yangon's greenest spots, is your next stop. Besides the glittering Karaweik barge, a replica of the royal barge, you can also see the vast lake with views of Shwedagon in the background.
From here, you will move towards the Shwedagon Pagoda, which is ranked as the most revered Buddhist temple in Myanmar. Although no one knows the exact origins of the pagoda, the structure is said to have been built 2500 years ago and renovated several times until the 15th century. Explore this stunning complex, check out the magnificent 8-sided central stupa that rises to a height of 99 meters and is gilded with a gold leaf.
- All transfers private ground transportation with Aircon
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Tea and Snack for tea break at Local Tea Shop
- Entry & Zone Fees – (Shwedagon Pagoda, Kandawgyi Park)
- Local English Speaking Station Guide
- Purified water 0.5 ml (2) bottle & (2) wet towels on sightseeing day only
- Any private transportation
- End of trip gratitude for driver, boatmen, hotels, restaurants, and local guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.