- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Buddhist temples and pagodas of Bagan
- Discover the ancient capital of Mandalay
- See the iconic U Bein Bridge
- Explore the beautiful Inle Lake
Your next destination is Mandalay, Myanmar’s old capital built on an artificial island that is also home to the iconic U Bein Bridge, one of Myanmar’s most photographed sites. The last leg of this journey takes you to Shan State, which shares borders with China, Laos and Thailand.
See the grand colonial buildings of Yangon, which was, until recently, the capital of the country. See the High Court Building as well as the telegraph and post offices. Also on the list is the Shwedagon Pagoda, a 326-foot-tall structure that dominates Yangon's skyline.
Explore some of the ancient temples and pagodas of Bagan and Mandalay. Visit the U Bein Bridge, one of Myanmar’s most popular tourist destinations, as well as the huge, unfinished Mingun Pahtodawgyi and Mingun Bell, which was the heaviest functioning bell in the world several times in the past.
This tour will also take you to the charming Inle Lake, one of the most magical places in the country. Discover stilted villages, floating gardens and Buddhist pagodas and monasteries and enjoy a leisurely boat trip around the picturesque lake. Transfer back to Yangon on the last day of the trip.
Day 1: Yangon arrival and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Yangon continues
Day 3: Yangon - Bagan (flight) & Bagan temple tour
Day 4: Mount Popa
Day 5: Bagan - Mandalay (flight) & Mandalay sightseeing tour
Day 6: Explore Mingun
Day 7: Mandalay - Heho, Shan State (flight) & Inle Lake
Day 8: Explore Inle Lake
Day 9: Inle Lake - Heho & flight to Yangon
- 8 nights' accommodation as per the itienrary
- Pickup from Yangon's airport & drop-off at Heho Airport. All transfers including domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- A local, English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities and excursions not stated in itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Save US$ 105+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.