- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join this fascinating six-day tour of Myanmar and explore some of the country’s greatest landmarks. Start in the capital Yangon and get a spell of the Buddhist atmosphere while exploring Chaukhtatgyi, a huge reclining Buddha image and Shwedagon Pagoda. Bagan Archaeological sites situated on the bank of the river Ayeyarwady River will induce the tranquil, romantic vibe that will continue with the little escape to the City of Flowers, Pyin Oo Lwin. Walk across the oldest and longest teakwood bridge in the world in Amarapura and admire the tranquil emerald surrounding while sitting at the top of the Sagaing Hill. This tour combines the history with the current life convoluted with the Buddhist tradition and will give you a little background of this fascinating country.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan (1.15 Hrs By Plane, Included)
Day 3: Bagan – Mandalay (0.45 Hrs By Plane, Included) – Pyin Oo Lwin (85 Km – 2 Hrs)
Day 4: Pyin Oo Lwin – Mandalay (70 Km – 1.45 Hrs)
Day 5: Mandalay – Mingun – Sagaing – Amarpura – Mandalay (95 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 6: Departure Mandalay
- 5 nights' accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Private transfer from Yangon Airport to hotel in Yangon
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout the tour
- 2 domestic flights (Yangon – Bagan on day 2/ Bagan – Mandalay on day 4)
- Private transfer from hotel in Mandalay to Mandalay Airport
- Operated with English-speaking local guides throughout the tour
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- Private boat for sightseeing on Ayayyarwaddy River on Day 5
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Yangon city tour (Day 1), Bagan sightseeing tour (Day 2), Pyin Oo Lwin excursion (Day 3), Mandalay sightseeing tour (Day 4), Mingun - Sagaing- Amarapura excursion (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2 and 4)
- Porter fees at airports
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scenic Myanmar, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Scenic Myanmar, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scenic Myanmar, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.