- duration 18 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Settle into your hotel in Yangon for a two night Special Stay. Enjoy your welcome dinner at the iconic colonial Strand Hotel.
- Later this afternoon visit Chaukhtatgyi Paya, Yangon’s reclining Buddha.
- As the sun is setting, wander around Shwedagon Pagoda and learn about the ritual of oil lamp lighting before partaking in this tradition.
- This evening enjoy the included amenities of your Pacific Club access.
Entrancing Inle Lake
Myanmar’s exquisite temples might hold pride of place in the heart of this mesmerising country, however Mother Nature’s awe-inspiring power has carved out a few spectacles of her own.
Take to the waters of the Irrawaddy in unprecedented luxury, as you journey from Magwe to Mandalay. The majestic Inle Lake reveals the ancient practice of one-legged rowing, perfected over centuries.
Day 1 : Yangon
Day 2 : Yangon
Day 3 : Yangon > Bagan > Irrawaddy Cruise
Day 4 : Sailing > Magwe
Day 5 : Magwe > Minhla Fort
Day 6 : Sailing > Salay
Day 7 : Salay > Bagan
Day 8 : Bagan
Day 9 : Bagan > Pakkoku
Day 10 : Yandabo
Day 11 : Mingun
Day 12 : Sagaing > Mandalay > Amarapura
Day 13 : Irrawaddy Cruise > Mandalay
Day 14 : Mandalay > Inle Lake
Day 15 : Inle Lake
Day 16 : Inle Lake
Day 17 : Inle Lake > Yangon
Day 18 : Yangon
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Deluxe suite
- Balcony suite
- Grand deluxe suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 18 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 18 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic aura
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- 5-star Scenic ship with luxurious one-bedroom balcony suites
- 6 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 10 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 2 Scenic Sundowners events
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- Up to four on board dining options, from casual to fine dining
- 49 meals – 17 breakfasts (B), 16 lunches (L) and 16 dinners (D)
- Complimentary beverages all day, every day throughout your cruise
- Butler service for all guests throughout your cruise
- Scenic Cruise Director and Tour Director with expert local guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Yangon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mystical Myanmar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 271+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mystical Myanmar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 09 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mystical Myanmar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mystical Myanmar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.