- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yangon – The capital of an independent Myanmar; its Shwe Dagon Pagoda is the city’s most elegant landmark.
- Inle Lake – A picturesque lake skirted by floating villages and gardens. This setting shapes the rural life of the Intha people, whose communities live entirely on the water.
- WetkyiIn Gubyaukgyi – A cave temple with strong Indian influences.
Discover Myanmar with this 7-day tour and learn all about the rich culture and historical heritage of this golden destination, a country brimming with tradition. By visiting the temples in Yangon and going around of sanctuary town Bagan, Myanmar will be displaying its rich Buddhist culture and unmatched archaeological attractions. Taking a part in variety of local workshops (pottery, silversmith) you will be able to get a deeper insight of local crafts, the boat ride on the lake Inle will unveil you its secret corners and introduce you to the local fishing technique. If you are especially interested in getting to know other cultures, then this is the tour for you! The country’s ancient archaeological sites and scenic landscapes, combined with a dash of local culture, will definitely spark your interest in getting to know this unique culture.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Naypyitaw – Bagan (635 Km – 8.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Bagan
Day 4: Bagan – Nyaung Shwe – Inle Lake (335 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 5: Inle Lake
Day 6: Nyaung Shwe – Yangon (640 Km – 10 Hrs)
Day 7: Deprature Yangon
- 6 nights´ accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Air-conditioned private transportation, private transfers as stated in the programme
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Yangon International Airport on a private basis
- Operated with a local English-speaking guide in each destination
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: Yangon city tour, Marble Temple, Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda and Shwedagon Pagoda on Day 1; Bagan city tour, Uppatasanti Pagoda, Shwezigon Pagoda, Wetkyi-In Gubyaukgyi, Htilominlo Temple and Ananda Temple on Day 2; Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda on Day 3; Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery on Day 6
- Private motorized boat on Day 5
- Tea tasting on Day 1
- Meet & Greet on Day 1
- Porter fees at airports
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Myanmar In A Nutshell, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Myanmar In A Nutshell, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Myanmar In A Nutshell, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.