- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the beautiful Shwedagon Pagoda in the heart of Yangon
- Learn more about the history of Bagan. Visit its important archaeological sites
- Take a trip to the majestic Inle Lake
- Relax on Ngapali Beach
Start with a sightseeing tour of beautiful colonial architecture in Yangon, the former capital of Myanmar. Visit the Golden Rock, the famous stupa atop a boulder covered with gold leaves on the edge of a cliff. Continue your journey to Bagan, home to numerous impressive monuments.
Your next stop is Mandalay, the centre of Burmese culture where traditional craftsmanship is still kept alive in its numerous workshops dealing with tapestry, wood carvings and gold leaves. Head for the beautiful Inle Lake, one of Myanmar's most popular destinations. Explore the lake in a boat and see the people who call this place home.
Your final destination is Ngapali Beach, a secluded ribbon of sand and a perfect place to relax before heading home. Scroll down for more information.
Day 1: Yangon arrival and city sightseeing tour
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan ( morning flight) and Bagan sightseeing
Day 3: Bicycling and river cruising in Bagan
Day 4: Popa Hill visit and drive to Mandalay
Day 5: Boat trip to Mingun and explore Mandalay
Day 6: Innwa, Sagaing & Amarapura and drive to Pyin Oo Lwin
Day 7: Gotheik Viaduct by train and proceed to Hsipaw
Day 8: Hsipaw: Hiking, Shan villages & boat trip
Day 9: Drive to Lashio and Fly to Heho & drive to Kalaw
Day 10: Elephant camp and drive to Inle Lake
Day 11: Inle Lake – Indein village (by boat)
Day 12: Fly to Thandwe and free time on Ngapali Beach
Day 13: Free day on Ngapali Beach
Day 14: Free day on Ngapali Beach continues
Day 15: Thandwe departure
- 14 nights' accommodation in hotels
- 4 domestic flight tickets (Yangon – Bagan, Lashio - Heho, Heho - Thandwe, Thandwe - Yangon)
- A standby Chief Memories Creator (your tour guide)
- Pickup and drop-off. An air-conditioned car with driver for sightseeing
- Sunset boat ride in Bagan
- Private boat ride in Mingun
- Public boat in Innwa
- Private boat ride in Inle Lake
- E-bike ride in Bagan
- Horse cart ride in Innwa
- Hsipaw trekking fees
- Elephant camp entrance fee
- Train tickets to Naung Peng
- Lunch in Set Set Yo village
- Toll fees and fuel charges for car
- All government taxes and service charges
- Tourist visa
- Personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Food and beverages (except breakfast provided in hotels)
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.