- duration 17 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the famous Shwedagon Pagoda
- Gain insight into traditional Danu and Shan village life
- Live the local life as you travel on public transportation
- Capture unique landscapes of fields and unique temples
Discover Myanmar on this 17-Day journey. This will be a full cultural immersion with a variety of tours including: Shwedagon Pagoda, Hsipaw, Mandalay, Bagan and Inle Lake!
Day 1: Yangon, Myanmar
Day 2: Yangon - Hsipaw, Myanmar
Day 3: Hsipaw, Myanmar
Day 4: Hsipaw, Myanmar
Day 5: Hsipaw - Kyaukme, Myanmar
Day 6: Kyaukme - Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar
Day 7: Pyin Oo Lwin - Mandalay, Myanmar
Day 8: Mandalay, Myanmar
Day 9: Mandalay - Bagan, Myanmar
Day 10: Bagan, Myanmar
Day 11: Bagan, Myanmar
Day 12: Bagan - Kalaw, Myanmar
Day 13: Kalaw - Inle Lake, Myanmar
Day 14: Inle Lake, Myanmar
Day 15: Inle Lake, Myanmar
Day 16: Inle Lake - Yangon, Myanmar
Day 17: Yangon, Myanmar
- 14 Nights accommodation in budget hotels and guesthouses
- 14 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- Airport Transfers, Overnight and Public Bus, Taxi & Van
- Yangon airport pick-up & drop-off
- Overnight bus Yangon to Hsipaw
- Public bus Hsipaw to Kyaukme
- Train Kyaukme to Pyin Oo Lwin
- Public taxi Pyin Oo Lwin to Mandalay
- Public bus Mandalay to Bagan
- Public bus Bagan to Kalaw
- Overnight bus Inle Lake to Yangon
- All transportation during tours
- Treks & Tours
- Spiritual Shwedagon Pagoda Tour
- Hsipaw Walking Tour
- Kyaukme Trek
- Mandalay Biking Tour
- Bagan Biking Tour
- Trek to Inle Lake
- Inle Bike, Boat & Kayak Tour
- Some transfers to/from bus station
- Some transfers to/from accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68 today.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Myanmar Highlights Explorer 17D/16N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Myanmar Highlights Explorer 17D/16N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Myanmar Highlights Explorer 17D/16N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Visa information for European Visitors
Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for a one year probation period, effective from 1st October 2019.
Each person will be charged USD 50 and is allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days
Tourist Visa will be granted to tourists who are in Myanmar for the sole purpose of visiting
Tourists are not allowed to extend their visa
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports:
- Must abide by the existing law and procedures of Myanmar
- Are free to visit all permitted areas, except restricted areas
- Can face entry permit rejection if their visitation is not allowed by immigration, not restricted areas and other related ministries
- Are allowed departure from any international gateways
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols