- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kuthodaw Pagoda: This golden Buddhist temple is located in Mandalay. The stupa is surrounded by hundreds of inscribed stone tablets that comprise the ‘world's largest book’.
- Inle Lake: The second largest lake in Myanmar is fringed by marshes, floating gardens, stilthouse villages and Buddhist temples, and is famous for its unique leg rowers.
Join this five-day tour and discover the stunning sights of Bagan and Mandalay, two cities bursting with culture and tradition. Get insight of the Buddhist religion visiting the temples – pagodas, and absorb the spiritual atmosphere of one of the most beautiful temple in Bagan. Stroll down the traditional local markets and get yourself seduced by the typical flavors and aromas of Myanmar’s food and spices. Ensure that you take part in traditional lacquerware workshop and become proficient in the traditional techniques of local handicrafts. Float down the Inle Lake and find its peace and tranquility over the water with the view of the mountains in the hazy distance. This tour give you a little background and a potted history of this fascinating country.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan (1.15 Hrs By Plane, Included)
Day 3: Bagan – Heho – Inle Lake (40 Min By Plane, Included)
Day 4: Inle Lake – Heho (35 Km – 1 H) – Mandalay (0.45 Hrs By Plane, Included) - Amarapura - Mandalay (37 Km - 1 H)
Day 5: Departure Mandalay
- 4 nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme on private basis
- 3 domestic flights (Yangon – Bagan on Day 2/ Bagan – Heho on Day 3/ Heho – Mandalay on Day 4)
- Operated with English-speaking local guides in each destination
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- Private motorised boat for sightseeing on Inle Lake on Day 3
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: Yangon city tour with Bogyoke Market and Shwedagon Pagoda on Day 1; Bagon full day city tour on Day 2; scenic boat trip on Inle lake on Day 3; city tour of Mandalay and its temples on Day 4; Mahamuni Pagada tour and ZayCho Market on Day 5
- Meet & Greet on Day 1
- Porter fees at airports
- International flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Myanmar Discovery, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Myanmar Discovery, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Myanmar Discovery, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.