- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bagan Located on the eastern banks of the Ayeyarwady River, it’s known for the Bagan Archaeological Area, which has more than 2,000 Buddhist landmarks scattered around its green plains.
- Kuthodaw Pagoda A Buddhist stupa known for containing the world’s largest book.
- Inle Lake The second biggest lake in Myanmar, famous for its unique leg rowers and floating villages and gardens.
Discover Myanmar with this 8-day tour and learn all about the rich culture and historical heritage of this golden destination, a country brimming with tradition. This tour is more focused on the country’s spiritual aspects. By visiting the temples in Yangon and going around of sanctuary town Bagan, Myanmar will be displaying its rich Buddhist culture and unmatched archaeological attractions. Taking a part in variety of local workshops (pottery, silversmith) you will be able to get a deeper insight of local crafts and a boat ride on the lake Inle will unveil you its secret corners and spots. Highly recommended for Buddhist pilgrims and visitors who want to learn about Buddhist sites and culture.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan (1.5 Hrs By Plane, Included)
Day 3: Bagan – Mandalay (0.5 Hrs By Plane, Included)
Day 4: Mandalay – Sagaing - Mingun (50 Km - 1.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Mandalay – Heho (0.5 Hrs By Plane, Included) – Pindaya - Inle Lake (130 Km - 3.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Inle Lake
Day 7: Inle Lake – Heho (35 Km - 1 H) - Yangon (1 H By Plane, Included)
Day 8: Departure Yangon
- 7 nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- 7 breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Air-conditioned private transportation, private transfers as stated in the program
- 4 domestic flights (Yangon-Bagan on Day 2, Bagan-Mandalay on Day 3, Mandalay-Heho on Day 5, Heho-Yangon on Day 7)
- Operated with English-speaking local guides in each destination
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- Private motorized boat for sightseeing on Inle Lake on Day 6
- All entrance fees as indicated: Yagon city tour on Day 1, Bagan city tour on Day 2, Mandalay sightseeing tour on Day 3, sightseeing Sagain on Day 4, Loka Chantha Abhayalabhamuni Buddha Image on Day 7
- Boat to Mingun on Day 4
- Meet & Greet on Day 1
- Porter fees at airports
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for the driver and guide
- Any services not specified in the tour itinerary
- Optional tours
- International flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Myanmar Delights, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Myanmar Delights, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Myanmar Delights, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.