- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the beautiful Shwedagon Pagoda in the heart of Yangon
- Explore Bagan. See its ancient architectural monuments and breathtaking sites
- Take a trip to the beautiful Inle Lake
Take the train to the historic city of Bagan, home to numerous archaeological sites, hundreds of temples and pagodas. Your next destination is the centre of Burmese culture, Mandalay, which also was the capital of the last dynasty to rule over Myanmar. See artists at a traditional arts and crafts workshop and enjoy amazing sunset views from the world’s longest teakwood bridge (U Bein).
Head for Shan State next and enjoy a boat ride in the beautiful Inle Lake. Explore the islands on the lake and learn more about the daily life of the people who live there. We will drive you to Heho Airport for your flight to Yangon on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Yangon arrival and city sightseeing tour
Day 2: Yangon – Bago – Golden Rock
Day 3: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon – Bagan (overnight train)
Day 4: Bagan arrival and sightseeing tour
Day 5: Explore Bagan's ancient history
Day 6: Bagan – Mandalay (cruise)
Day 7: Innwa, Sagaing & Amarapura tour
Day 8: Boat trip to Mingun
Day 9: Mandalay – Heho Airport (Pindaya Caves & Inle Lake)
Day 10: Inle Lake – Indein village (by boat)
Day 11: Heho Airport – Yangon
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- Meals: 10 breakfast
- A standby Chief Memories Creator (tour guide)
- Pickup and drop-off. All land transport as per the itinerary (including Yangon to Bagan train)
- An air-conditioned vehicle with driver for sightseeing tours
- 1-way domestic flight tickets (Heho - Yangon)
- Sunset boat trip in Bagan
- Bagan - Mandalay day cruise
- Public boat trip in Innwa
- Private boat trip in Mingun
- Private boat trip in Inle Lake
- Horse cart in Innwa
- Entrance fees and zone fees
- Government tax and service charges
- Lots of love and smiles
- Myanmar tourist visa
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets
- Personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Food and beverages (except breakfast where mentioned)
- Save US$ 40+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.