- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wander through the colonial charm of Yangon
- Marvel at the Golden Rock, Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
- Walk through the beautiful scenery of the Shan Plateau to Inle Lake and stay with a local family on its shores
- Visit the worlds largest bell in the ancient city of Mingun
Discover the natural beauty of Myanmar; explore Yangon's colonial charm, Bagan's magical temples, the tranquil Lake Inle & step off the beaten path in Mon State.. Now is the right time to visit this beautiful and still untouched corner of South East Asia. Offering the absolute best of Myanmar, this wonderful journey will take you right into the heart of a friendly land where genuine hospitality abounds. Our adventure begins in the charming colonial city of Yangon, before exploring the colonial city Mawlamyine. Learn about Mon culture and cuisine and discover the U Na Auk village. The trip highlights are numerous - hike in the forest visiting Kayin villages and through several villages producing Shan Tea, with an overnight stay at the Kan Hla Kone Village Monastery. Bagan is considered by many to be the finest collection of temples in Asia, and savouring the views by bike is an experience not soon forgotten. At Inle Lake we get off the beaten track and see the real culture and traditions of Myanmar. It is the grand finale with its bustling local markets, handicrafts, stilted villages and breathtaking views before flying to Yangon where your Myanmar adventure concludes.
Day 1 : Arrive Yangon, Shwedagon Pagoda
Day 2 : Golden Rock
Day 3 : Mawlamyine to Hpa An
Day 4 : Hpa An
Day 5 : To Bago and train to Yangon
Day 6 : Fly to Bagan, visit Bagan
Day 7 : Visit Bagan Temples
Day 8 : Bagan to Pindaya
Day 9 : Pindaya to Kan Hla Kone
Day 10 : Walk from Kan Hla Kone Village to Pindaya and transfer to Nyaung Shwe
Day 11 : Inle Lake
Day 12 : Inle Lake - bike, boat and kayak
Day 13 : Fly to Yangon, trip concludes
- Comfortable accommodation on twin share basis
- 12 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 1 dinner
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 13 only)
- Internal flights Yangon/Mandalay and Bagan/Heho/Yangon valued at US$380
- Private vehicles
- Expert bilingual guides throughout for groups of 8 or more. For smaller groups of 4 - 7 passengers we employ local guides in each location
- Basic monastery/ homestay
- Porterage on walk
- Sightseeing and entry fees as per itinerary
- Medical kit
- International airfares
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Meals and beverages not indicated in the program
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls, alcohol etc
- Tips and gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Myanmar Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 326 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 27 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Myanmar Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Myanmar Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.