- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yangon – Embark on a guided tour of the highlights of the city including the reclining Buddha of Chaukhtagyi and the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda
- Mingun – See the colossal Mingun Bell and the abandoned project to build the world’s largest pagoda
- Sagaing Hill – Enjoy spectacular views over rolling hills and and visit the impressive Thirty Caves Pagoda
- Irrawaddy River – Cruise along the river to Bagan taking in the picturesque scenery and rural village life on the river banks
As Rudyard Kipling wrote ‘this is Burma and it is quite unlike any land you know about’. Experience the cultural delights of this extraordinary country across eight days, visiting the many religious buildings of Yangon, cruising down Irrawaddy River and exploring the many ancient stupas which fill Bagan’s incredible landscape.
Day: 1 Yangon
Day: 2 Yangon
Day: 3 Mandalay
Day: 4 Mandalay
Day: 5 Bagan
Day: 6 Bagan
Day: 7 Yangon
Day: 8 Yangon
- 7 nights 3-4 star hotels
- Breakfast daily and 2 lunches
- 2 economy class flights: Yangon to Mandalay and Bagan to Yangon
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an English speaking tour guide (for groups of 6 or more) and specialist guides at some sights
- Guided sightseeing - Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Inwa and Bagan
- Riverboat cruise from Mandalay to Bagan. Or flight from Mandalay to Bagan for travel 01 Apr - 31 Jul (dates can vary dependent on the weather conditions)
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$55-65pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Meet Me in Myanmar - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 June 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Meet Me in Myanmar - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Meet Me in Myanmar - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.