- Spiritual or religious tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit some key tourist attractions of Yangon such as the Botataung Pagoda and Sule Paya
- Discover the beliefs and myths surrounding the Shwedagon Pagoda
- Admire stunning views of Shwedagon Pagoda at sunset
- Learn more about the history of Yangon
After exploring the monastery, drive towards the downtown area, where you can take a brief walking tour or drive by the colonial-style buildings such as the Sule Paya, Strand Hotel, Mahabandoola Park and the Post Office. Located in the midst of the hustle bustle of the downtown area, SulePaya is an octagonal Mon-style pagoda that attracts local monks and pilgrims from all over the region.
Proceed to the Shwedagon Pagoda, one of Myanmar's most iconic sites. This 99-metre golden temple is where the most of the remaining relics are enshrined. Visiting the temple complex and learn more about the beliefs and myths surrounding this pagoda. Enjoy a stunning sunset scene as you watch the sun's rays reflect off the gold-color stupa, treating your eyes to a myriad of colors.
Transfer back to your hotel.
- All transfers private ground transportation with Aircon
- Entry & Zone Fees – (Shwedagon Pagoda, Botahtaung Pagoda)
- Local English Speaking Station Guide
- Purified water 0.5 ml (2) bottle & (2) wet towels on sightseeing day only
- Any private transportation
- End of trip gratitude for driver, boatmen, hotels, restaurants, and local guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.