Yangon Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
6 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 101 Reviews
- Enjoy Burmese lunch in a clean and comfortable environment.
- Explore the Little India and Chinatown.
- Experience an important part of Burmese life: drinking tea.
SaveUS$ 6From US$ 84 9 hours View Tour
- Jump on the local commuter rail network and transit through the entire metropolitan area.
- Taste local Burmese cuisine at our favourite lunch spot .
- Meander through busy streets to discover local vendors and sites rarely experienced by tourists .
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 60 11 hours View Tour
|Nov 1||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
- Explore Yangon’s back streets as they come alive in the early evening and the city’s locals come out to shop and socialize.
- Meander through Yangon’s bustling local markets selling everything from snacks to shoes.
- Sample local treats from market stalls and shops that line narrow alleyways inaccessible to tour buses.
Lose yourself in the bustle of Yangon as the city comes alive at sunset. Experience ... Read More
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 36 2.5 hours View Tour
|Jun 21||10+ seats left|
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
- Visit one of the main morning markets in downtown Twante.
- Discover the diverse Burmese sauces and pastes used in cooking.
- Sample a large number of mouthwatering dishes, tea and snacks..
SaveUS$ 8From US$ 114 4 hours View Tour
- Spend an afternoon touring the temple town of Bagan by bicycle.
- Join a homegrown master of Burmese cuisine as you stock up on market ingredients, cook up a storm in a cooking class, then feast on the results – all the while supporting a community library initiative.
- Enjoy an action-packed activity schedule in Mandalay.
SaveUS$ 125From US$ 1,790 9 days View Tour
|Sep 21||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
- Talk with a monk about Buddhism and daily life..
- Learn the basics of Burmese cuisine with a cooking demonstration from a local chef..
- Travel past floating villages on tranquil Inle Lake..
SaveUS$ 210From US$ 2,999 12 days View Tour
|Oct 14||Only 10 seats left|
|Nov 18||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results