- Food tour
- Local boat rides
- Shopping and Markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit one of the main morning markets in downtown Twante
- Discover the diverse Burmese sauces and pastes used in cooking
- Sample a large number of mouthwatering dishes, tea and snacks.
Passing vendors selling breakfast treats such as donuts and samosas, steamed sticky rice with beans and pancakes. There are dozens of noodles stalls in the area as well. Stop and taste some of these treats as you walk by.
Spend some time exploring another morning market which is full of stalls selling palata (thick pancakes), flowers and fruits after a short drive to SeikkanTha Street. Try some of the local palata or sample an exotic fruit.
All that eating is sure to get you thirsty, so make a stop at the Maung Aye Tea Shop - a local favorite serving snacks and sweet Burmese tea (le phet yay). Make a brief stop at ShweMyot Taw, an Indian restaurant serving great palata.
PadaukYeik is the next stop in your itinerary. This restaurant is a popular place to enjoy le phetthoke, a Burmese tea leaf salad. You can also enjoy a selection of fermented tea leaves served with fried beans and nuts, which can then be washed down with fresh fruit juice.
Finally, you will be transferred to Feel Myanmar for lunch. This restaurant is really popular with locals who come here for the delicious curries, that often sell out by 1.30 p.m. A wide array of local curries all accompanied by a soup, some dips and dozens of vegetables is the perfect way to sample a traditional, tasty Burmese lunch.
- All transfers private ground transportation with Aircon
- Market tour
- Snacks at the local market
- Tea & snacks at Tea shop and Le Phet Thoke shop
- Lunch at Feel Myanmar
- Local English Speaking Station Guide
- Purified water 0.5 ml (2) bottle & (2) wet towels on sightseeing day only
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Any private transportation
- End of trip gratitude for driver, boatmen, hotels, restaurants, and local guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.