- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Inle Lake: A picturesque lake skirted by floating villages and gardens. This setting shapes the rural life of the Intha people, whose communities live entirely on the water.
- Ngapali Beach: A beautiful beach getaway in Myanmar, with palm trees swaying along the coastline, this relaxing place perfectly balances nature and intimacy.
Welcome to Myanmar! Join our eight-day tour and discover the charm of this fascinating country. Explore the busy streets and markets of the blooming city of Yangon, unveil the Buddhist tradition while walking around the magnificent pagodas and golden temples in Bagan overnights in the village surrounded by the scenic landscape of the Inle Lake will show up, that Myanmar´s tradition and hospitality are worthy to be explored! At the end treat yourself by relaxing escapade to Ngapali beach, one of Asia’s most beautiful beaches, located in western Myanmar and enjoy the soft white sand and warm turquoise waters of the Bay of Bengal. This tour combines the history with the current life convoluted with the Buddhist tradition and will give you a little background of this amazing country.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan (1.5 Hrs By Plane; Included)
Day 3: Bagan
Day 4: Bagan – Heho (0.45 Hrs By Plane, Included) – Inle Lake (35 Km – 1 H)
Day 5: Inle Lake
Day 6: Inle Lake – Heho (35 Km – 1 H) – Thandwe (1 H By Plane; Included) – Ngapali Beach (15 Km - 0.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Ngapali Beach
Day 8: Ngapali Beach – Thandwe (15 Km - 0.5 Hrs) – Departure Yangon
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Private transfer from Yangon Airport to hotel in Yangon
- Private transport throughout the tour (except Ngapali Beach - transfers from/to Thandwe Airport by shared shuttle bus)
- 4 domestic flights (Yangon - Bagan on day 2/ Bagan - Heho on day 4/ Heho - Thandwe on day 6/ Thandwe - Yangon on day 8)
- Private transfer from hotel in Inle Lake to Heho Airport on day 6
- Shared shuttle bus from Thandwe Airport to Ngapali Beach on day 6
- Shared shuttle bus from Ngapali Beach to Thandwe Airport on day 8
- Operated with English-speaking local guides throughout the tour (except in Ngapali beach)
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- Private motorboat for sightseeing on Inle Lake on day 4 and 5
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Yangon half day city tour (Day1); Bagan city tour (Day 2); Bagan full day sightseeing tour (Day 3); Inle Lake boat cruise (Day 4 and 5)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8)
- Porter fees at airports
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- We reserve the right to change itineraries and activities due to weather conditions, technical problems, security reasons, or Corona restrictions.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Myanmar With Ngapali Beach, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Myanmar With Ngapali Beach, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Myanmar With Ngapali Beach, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.