- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore intriguing Yangon.
- Visit the Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Stroll Mandalay's temples.
- Experience the ancient ruins of Bagan.
As a relative newcomer to adventure travel, exploring the mysterious nation of Myanmar (also known as Burma) often feels like setting foot on a foreign, untouched planet. With few other travellers to contend with, the natural and man-made wonders of this underexplored part of Southeast Asia often feel like they’ve been placed here just for you. And what wonders they are: Inle Lake’s unique floating gardens, the staggering imperial ruins of ancient Bagan, the incomparable palaces of Mandalay, and enveloping forests throughout. Unknown pleasures await — come find them.
Day 1: Yangon
Day 2: Yangon/Kin Pun
Day 3: Kin Pun/Yangon
Day 4: Yangon/Mandalay
Day 5: Mandalay
Day 6: Mandalay/Bagan
Day 7: Bagan
Day 8: Bagan
Day 9: Bagan/Kalaw
Day 10: Kalaw
Day 11: Kalaw/Inle Lake
Day 12: Inle Lake
Day 13: Inle Lake/Yangon
Day 14: Yangon
- Hotels (13 nts).
13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD230-300 for meals not included.
- Private bus, public bus, plane, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: LinkAge Training Restaurant, Yangon
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Shwedagon Pagoda visit (Yangon)
- Mandalay combo entry ticket (includes most sights in Mandalay)
- Golden Rock visit
- Reclining Buddha
- Htauk Kyunt War memorial
- Amarapura visit
- Sagaing visit
- Bagan Archaeological Zone guided tour
- Inle Lake boat tour including floating villages (half-day)
- Shwemawdaw Stupa visit
- Mingun boat trip
- Local slow train
- U Bein Bridge visit
- Mahagandayong Monastery visit
- Sagaing Hills Meditation Centre visit
- Mt Popa visit
- Hilltribe hike (half-day)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Yangon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Myanmar Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Myanmar Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Myanmar Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Myanmar Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.