- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Travelling with a group of no more than 12 people, our new Small Group trips provide you with more space for your comfort and pleasure. Dive straight into a land of untouched natural beauty, captivating stories from recent history, welcoming locals, and an abundance of awe-inspiring temples! This 8-day circular route through Myanmar - formerly known as Burma - ticks off the unmissable villages, countryside, ancient ruins, and charming cities through a unique style of grassroots tourism. Walk the iconic wooden pathway of the winding U Bein Bridge as monks, workers, and vendors pick their way through the local crowds. Explore the world's largest and densest concentration of Buddist monuments in Bagan and enjoy an optional Hot Air Balloon ride at sunset. Trek through lush forest to mountain resorts with unparalleled views across the horizon. Travel by horse and carriage through ancient city ruins and, immerse yourself in the unique way of life as you discover the floating markets of Inle Lake. If you're looking for an extraordinary adventure that's definitely off the well-worn path, Myanmar is calling!
Day 1: Yangon
Day 2: Yangon, Flight to Mandalay, Ava, Amarapura, Sagaing, Mandalay
Day 3: Mandalay, Mingun, Mandalay City Tour
Day 4: Mandalay, Mt Popa
Day 5: Popa, Bagan
Day 6: Bagan, Flight to Heho, Inle Lake
Day 7: Inle Lake, Indein Boat Trip, Heho, Flight to Yangon
Day 8: Yangon
- 5 & 4 Star Hotels
- 7 Breakfasts, daily water
- A/C Vehicles, Horse Cart, Local Boat, Domestic Flights.
- Airport transfers for the included domestic flights on the tour.
- Flights between Bagan, Heho, Yangon and Mandalay
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Yangon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Myanmar Small Group tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Myanmar Small Group tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Myanmar Small Group tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Myanmar Small Group tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.