- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yangon – Admire the golden Sule Pagoda, stroll through Maha Bandoola Park and visit the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda
- Ngapali – Spend three days relaxing on the pristine beaches and swimming in the turquoise waters at the Bay of Bengal
- Sagaing Hill – Discover incredible views of rolling hills dotted with stupas and visit the striking Thirty Caves Pagoda
- Pindaya – Explore inside the giant cave network which is home to many rock carved images of Buddha
Enjoy the classic sights of Myanmar, a land of ancient traditions, glittering stupas, Buddhist pagodas, stunning landscapes and friendly people. Experience these highlights on our 14 day itinerary, finishing the tour in this exotic land on the beautiful beaches of Ngapali overlooking the clear waters of the Bay of Bengal.
Day: 1 Yangon
Day: 2 Yangon
Day: 3 Mandalay
Day: 4 Mandalay
Day: 5 Bagan
Day: 6 Bagan
Day: 7 Kalaw
Day: 8 Pindaya
Day: 9-10 Inle Lake
Day: 11-13 Ngapali
Day: 14 Yangon
- 12 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night simple country cottage
- Breakfast daily and 2 lunches
- 3 economy class flights: Yangon to Mandalay, Heho (Inle Lake) to Thandwe (Ngapali) and Thandwe (Ngapali) to Yangon
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 14
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Bagan, Kalaw, Pindaya and Inle Lake
- Escorted by an English speaking tour guide (for groups of 6 or more) and specialist guides at some sights
- Private boat on Inle Lake to explore the floating gardens and villages. Boat trip to Mingun
- Riverboat cruise from Mandalay to Bagan. Or flight from Mandalay to Bagan for travel 01 Apr - 31 Jul (dates can vary dependent on the weather conditions)
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80-90pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 105 today.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Myanmar & Beach - 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 30 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Myanmar & Beach - 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Myanmar & Beach - 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.