- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Yangon – admire the golden Sule Pagoda, stroll through Maha Bandoola Park and visit the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda
- Ngapali – spend three days relaxing on the pristine beaches and swimming in the turquoise waters of the Bay of Bengal
- Sagaing Hill – discover incredible views of rolling hills dotted with stupas and visit the striking Thirty Caves Pagoda
- Pindaya – explore inside the giant cave network which is home to many rock carved images of Buddha
Travel to Myanmar for a 14 day tour exploring vibrant Yangon, magical Mandalay, idyllic Inle Lake, peaceful Myanmar and the exotic beaches of Ngapali.
Day: 1 Yangon
Day: 2 Yangon
Day: 3 Mandalay
Day: 4 Mandalay
Day: 5 Bagan
Day: 6 Bagan
Day: 7 Kalaw
Day: 8 Pindaya
Day: 9-10 Inle Lake
Day: 11-13 Ngapali
Day: 14 Yangon
- 12 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night simple country cottage
- 13 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 14
- One way economy class flights: Yangon – Mandalay, Heho (Inle Lake) – Thandwe (Ngapali) and Thandwe (Ngapali) - Yangon
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Bagan, Kalaw, Pindaya and Inle Lake
- Escorted by an English speaking tour guide (for groups of 6 or more) and specialist guides at some sights
- Riverboat cruise from Mandalay to Bagan or flight from Mandalay to Bagan between 01 Apr - 31 Jul each year. Dates can vary slightly according to the weather conditions.
- Private boat on Inle Lake to explore the floating gardens and villages. Boat trip to Mingun
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guides. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80-90pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 105 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 70 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Myanmar & Beach - 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Myanmar & Beach - 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.