- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yangon – Enjoy a tour of the city including the Sule Pagoda, the colossal golden Shwedagon Pagoda and the bustling Bogyoke Market
- Mingun – See the colossal Mingun Bell and the ruins of the abandoned project, to build the world’s largest pagoda
- Pindaya – Explore inside the famous Pindaya Caves and marvel at thousands of statues and Buddha images
- Irrawaddy River – Cruise along the river to Bagan and enjoy breathtaking views as we travel through scenic countryside
Discover Myanmar, an exotic land of tradition and sacred sites from the awe-inspiring religious monuments of Yangon to evocative Mandalay and its Royal Palace, the spectacular stupa-filled plains of Bagan and heavenly Inle Lake with a few surprises along the way.
Day: 1 Yangon
Day: 2 Yangon
Day: 3 Mandalay
Day: 4 Mandalay
Day: 5 Bagan
Day: 6 Bagan
Day: 7 Mt Popa & Colonial Kalaw Hill Station
Day: 8 Danu Hill Tribe & Pindaya Caves
Day: 9-10 Inle Lake
Day: 11 Yangon
Day: 12 Yangon
- 10 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night simple country cottage
- Breakfast daily and 2 lunches
- 2 economy class flights: Yangon to Mandalay and Heho (Inle Lake) to Yangon
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 12
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Bagan, Kalaw, Pindaya and Inle Lake
- Escorted by an English speaking tour guide (for groups of 6 or more) and specialist guides at some sights
- Private boat on Inle Lake to explore the floating gardens and villages. Boat trip to Mingun
- Riverboat cruise from Mandalay to Bagan. Or flight from Mandalay to Bagan for travel 01 Apr - 31 Jul (dates can vary dependent on the weather conditions)
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80-90pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Myanmar - 12 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Myanmar - 12 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Myanmar - 12 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.