- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join this four-day tour and discover the rich culture, historical heritage and authentic traditions of the Golden Land. Get insight of the Buddhist religion visiting the most sacred Buddhist Pagoda, stroll down the traditional local markets and get yourself seduced by the typical flavors and aromas of Myanmar’s food and spices. Enforce your local experience by taking a local train and together with all devotees understand the gravity defying Kyaiktiyo Golden Rock. This tour aims to give you a taste of what life is like here for the locals.
Day 1: Arrive Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo (200km - 5 Hrs, By Train)
Day 3: Kyaikhtiyo – Yangon (200km - 5 Hrs, By Train)
Day 4: Departure Yangon
- 3 nights´ accommodation on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- 3 breakfasts
- Water and refreshing towel
- Private transfer from Yangon International Airport to the hotel
- Private transfer from the hotel to Yangon International Airport
- Round-trip Upper Class Train Ticket to Kyaikhto (Day 2)
- Bus ticket from Kyaikhto station to Kinpun base camp by public bus (Day 2)
- All transfers and excursions are in private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers, except the one to Kyaikhtiyo (transfer in an open non-air-conditioned vehicle).
- Operated with English-speaking accompanied guide throughout the program
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- Entrance fees for the visits as mentioned: Yangon city tour with Bogyoke Market and Shwedagon Pagoda on Day 1, trip to Golden Rock on Day 3
- Meet & Greet on Day 1
- Porter fees at airports
- Domestic and international flights
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if required)
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Any services not specified in the tour itinerary
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Be Local In Myanmar, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Be Local In Myanmar, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Be Local In Myanmar, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.