- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- age_requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Yangon’s historical places including the aweinspiring Shwedagon Pagoda which towers over all of Yangon
- See the massive reclining Buddha at Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda
- Take a local ferry to the city of Dhala. Enjoy the magnificent river views.
- Explore Bogyoke Market (Scotts Market) which has over 2000 shops and the largest selection of Myanmar handicrafts and souvenirs.
Day 1: Arrival & Sightseeing Around Yangon (d)
Day 2: Dhala Community Visit (b,l)
Day 3: Yangon - Flight To Mandalay - Mandalay City Tour (b,l)
Day 4: Amarapura, Ava And Sagaing (b,l)
Day 5: Mandalay To Bagan By Day Cruise (b,l)
Day 6: Sightseeing In Bagan (b,l)
Day 7: Bagan (b,l)
Day 8: Bagan To Kalaw By Day Bus (b,l)
Day 9: Kalaw To Village Stay (b,l,d)
Day 10: Trekking To Inle Lake (b,l)
Day 11: Inle Lake & Indein (b,l,d)
Day 12: Fly To Yangon - Departure (b)
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Guaranteed departures with Just Two Guests
- Small group with maximum 16 guests
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Any international flights to/from Yangon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 12-day Myanmar Adventure Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 180 today.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 12-day Myanmar Adventure Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
12-day Myanmar Adventure Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 12-day Myanmar Adventure Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.