- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Discover the underground palace of the first Qin emperor
- Learn more about Chinese history and culture
- Visit a Terracotta Army replication factory
Drive for around an hour to the Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum. See the underground palace of the first Qin Emperor, Qin Shi Huang. Follow your tour guide to explore this UNESCO-listed world heritage site. Witness 7,000 life-sized figures in rows guarding the tomb of the first emperor. Learn more about the history of the Qin Dynasty from your guide.
Have lunch in a nice local restaurant. On the way back to your hotel, visit a Terracotta Army replication factory to see how terracotta figures are made. Enjoy the chance to purchase your perfect souvenir.
Afterwards, have a comfortable and relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking Adult pricing applies to all travelers A current valid passport is required on the day of travel