- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Xi’an: Melting pot of cultures and religions, ancient city that used to be home to emperors, courtesans, poets, monks, merchants, and warriors.
- Terracotta Warriors Museum: A collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang (the first Emperor of China), the eighth wonder of the ancient world.
- Muslim quarter: A bustling spot in Xi’an city, home to various mosques and several street markets shaped in the traditional Muslim’s spirit.
Discover the combat spirit of Terracotta Warriors and admire this pompous and precise work, consider to be the eighth wonder of an ancient world. Step into the past while walking around the largest and best-preserved city wall in China and get a glimpse of the local gastronomy at one of the bustling street markets in the Muslim Quarter. Our four-day city break goes in the track of the old Xi’an remarkable history and together with the local gastronomy will fulfill your senses and expectations.
Day 1: Arrival Xi’an
Day 2: Xi’an
Day 3: Xi’an
Day 4: Departure Xi’an
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Day 2)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour (Day 2)
- Operated with English or German-speaking local guide during full-day Xi’an sightseeing tour (Day 2)
- Inbound/Outbound private transfer from/to Xi’an airport or Xi’an railway station with English speaking guide assistance
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary; Xi’an full-day sightseeing tour (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet
- International nor domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or China visa fees (if any)
- Rail tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the programme
- Optional tours and activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Xi´an City Break, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Xi´an City Break, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Xi´an City Break, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.