- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private tour is operated just for your party with a guide and a driver
- Entrance fees included
- Free hotel pick up and drop off with private air conditioned vehicle
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Drive out of the city for around one hour to reach the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Your guide will escort you to visit the three pits in the museum and the selected collections at the affiliated exhibition hall. Usually it takes around two hours for the visiting. Lunch is suggested to be arranged on your own, but your tour guide will be glad to make some recommendations for a casual lunch nearby.
In the afternoon, it takes one hour to back to downtown to visit the antique Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Xian Museum, which has a rich collection of 130,000 cultural relics. You will then be guided to a walkabout visit of the City Wall. Alternatively, you may rent a bike at your own expense to cycle along the wall.
After the trip is completed, your tour guide will accompany you back to your hotel.
Our tour guide Barry was excellent in his language skills, his knowledge of the tourism sites we visited and his willingness to assist us with questions, meal suggestions, and his flexibility. Barry was always polite, efficient and punctual.”
The Small group tour was exactly that with less than 12 people in each city, and in Zhangjiajie national park (where avatar was filmed) my wife and I had a private tour with a young guide Ru.
The guides in each city were excellent with good knowledge of their city and sights who all went out of their way to help and assist.
In Beijing, our guide was Maggie. She had great knowledge of Beijing and was very helpful.
In Xi'an, our guide was Lily who was experienced and very knowledgeable on the amazing history of Xi'an and the terracotta army.
In Shanghai, our guide was Ocean. He was absolutely fantastic, enthusiastic and extremely good communicator who really knew his stuff.”
- Pick-up and drop-off from a centrally located hotel
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationComfortable walking shoes are recommended A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.