- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a world cultural heritage site: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Visit one of the largest ancient military defensive systems Xi'An's City Wall
- This is a private tour, operated with just your party and a guide/driver
The tour will start with a one hours drive allowing us to visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, enlisted by UNESCO in 1987 as a world cultural heritage site. Tour guide will accompany you to visit the three pits and give you a detailed explanation of each site.
After visiting the museum we will transfer back to downtown and visit the Xi’an's Ancient City Wall, one of the most complete city walls to survive in China, as well as being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. You may go cycling on the wall if you feel interested. If time permits, we may also continue to visit the Muslim Street or Small Wild Goose Pagoda.
At the end of the tour, the guide and driver will drop you off at your hotel, Xi’an Train Station or Xi’an Xianyang International Airport, per your preference.
For train or flight, we suggest you reach Xi'an in the early morning before 09:00 and depart from Xi’an in the later afternoon after 18:00 to ensure sufficient time for the sightseeing.
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of Terracotta Warriors
- Entrance fee of City Wall
- Hotel / Train Station / Airport pick-up
- Hotel / Train Station / Airport drop-off
- Food and Drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information> Operates in all weather conditions > Please dress appropriately