- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the mustsee Terracotta Army Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Explore other sites in Xian like the the city wall and Muslim bazaar
- Small groups only (6 persons max) so that every member will be well cared for
- No tourist shops or factories to take up your valuable time for sightseeing
8 am hotel pick-up: In the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby in Xian. The guide will call you the night before to reconfirm your pick-up time.
9 am drive to Terracotta Warriors: Set off to the Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It takes about one hour to get there. Unlike some other tours, we do not stop to shop, which will waste your valuable time.
10 am Terracotta Warriors Museum: In the museum, there are three excavated pits, the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. Your experienced guide will also show you the circular-screen film. You will spend more than 2.5 hours exploring this significant historical site.
1 pm free time for lunch: We suggest you have a simple lunch on your own at a local food restaurant outside the museum. Your guide will assist you at all times.
1:40 pm Xian downtown: Drive back to downtown Xian and visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda as well as the Xian Museum.
4 pm city wall: Your guide will show you the ancient city wall built over 600 years ago. On the city wall, you can choose to have a cycling experience, the bike rental fee is at your own expense.
5:30 pm Muslim Bazaar and hotel drop-off: Finally, you will arrive at the Muslim Bazaar, the most thriving area of the city. If you are interested, you can explore the bazaar at your own pace and then get back to the hotel by yourself as our guide suggests. The Great Mosque and the Bell and Drum Tower Square are also within walking distance of this area. If you prefer not to go to the Muslim Bazaar, you can be transferred back to the hotel.
We hope you've enjoyed your day!
- Pick-up and drop-off from a downtown hotel
- Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Two bottles of mineral water per person
- Bicycle rental fee on the City Wall
- Gratuities to the guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationXian is relatively a big city. To ensure the morning pick-up service goes smoothly as scheduled, we recommend that you stay in the downtown area. If your hotel is located in a narrow lane or an apartment block, we suggest you find a nearby hotel on the main street to serve as your pick-up point. The time schedule of the itinerary is for reference. It may be adjusted according to the traffic and real situations. There is no cost for an infant 0-2 years old.