- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the relics of a Neolithic village culture at the Banpo Museum
- Visit the Huaqing Hot Springs, listen to a romantic love story
- Take a trip to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
Visit the Banpo Museum first. See the relics of the Neolithic Yangshao culture. Learn more about the culture that goes back 6,000 years. Continue your tour to the Huaqing Hot Springs, enjoy listening to the romantic love story of the Tang Dynasty Emperor Xuanzong and his concubine Yang Guifei.
After having lunch in a local restaurant, head to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum to see the underground palace and Terracotta Armies built by China’s first emperor. Follow your guide to explore the three pits tagged 1, 2 and 3 in the order of their discovery. Be amazed by the vivid, life-sized Terracotta Army in various battle formations.
Learn more about the Qin Dynasty from your guide. Visit a Terracotta Army replication factory and see firsthand how terracotta figures are made. Pick up your preferred souvenirs if you want to.
Once the tour is over, we will drop you off at your hotel in downtown Xi’an.
- Group day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.