You will also see one of the most fabled attractions of China: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses. They are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. These terracotta warriors and horses are the size of a real army, and were buried alongside the Emperor in a vast underground palace. Today they constitute a spectacular monument to the power and resources of the Imperial China, and to the religious beliefs that informed Chinese spirituality throughout the ages. (Sightseeing for 2 hours).
We will also visit the Emperor Qinshi Huang's Mausoleum and lastly visit the Terra-Cotta Replication Factory for to see the Chinese art and handy-craft.
A Chinese lunch is organized during the noon time. Before 5:30PM, we will drop you off at your downtown hotel to end your Xi’an day trip.
This is a fantastic one day sightseeing tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for hotels in downtown Xi'an.
- Sightseeing program for seat-in-coach tour as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals: Lunch.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Climb the Big Wild Goose Pogoda(optional).
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.
>Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.