- Visit the Terra Cotta Warrior Museum
- See the Tomb of the Great Emperor Jingdi, from the Han Dynasty.
Driving to the Terra cotta Warriors Museum, you visiti the 3 pits and the Bronze Chariots and Horses for about 2 hours.
After the sightseeing, there are 40 minutes to visit the Qin Terra-cotta Imitation Figures Factory. The factory has a long history and focus on reproduction of Qin Dynasty terra-cotta warriors.
Have traditional Chinese Lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch, drive 1 hour to the tomb of Emperor Jingdi. It is a impressive museum and tomb of Han dynasty.The site has been divided into two sections: the museum and the excavation area.The museum holds a large display of expressive terra-cotta figurines (over 50,000 were buried here) ,including eunuchs,Servants, domesticated animals and even female cavalry on horseback..The figurines originally had movable wooden arms and were dressed in colorful silk robes.
Then drive you back to the hotel around 6:00pm.
- DowntownHotel pick-up &drop-off service.
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- Group English tour guide
- Entrance tickets as listed in the itinerary.
- A Chinese lunch.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.
> Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.