Looking for available travel experts
249 Trips by World Expeditions1B Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London, England
- Enjoy the lesser-trekked route to Mount Salcantay before joining up with the classic Inca Trail.
- Explore the iconic ‘lost city’ of Machu Picchu at the best time of day.
- Trek among the lush valleys, alpine lakes and rugged snow-capped peaks of the Peruvian Andes.
SavingUS$ 130From US$ 2,469 15 days View Tour
|Mar 27||10+ seats left|
|Apr 10||10+ seats left|
- Revel in breathtaking vistas trekking amongst the Annapurna Range.
- Enjoy a fully supported camping based trek, with three hearty meals prepared by our cooks.
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life as you trek through Gurung Villages.
SavingUS$ 105From US$ 1,994 16 days View Tour
|Mar 10||10+ seats left|
|Mar 31||10+ seats left|
- A rare opportunity to climb Cholo.
- Spectacular mountain views deep in the Everest region.
- Hike up the Thame valley and cross the Renjo La (5340m).
SavingUS$ 231From US$ 4,399 21 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 4||10+ seats left|
- A 10 day fly in, fly out alpine based learning environment - high mountain hut based with the potential for planned bivouacs.
- Learn new mountain skills and brush up on techniques.
- Instructed by fully qualified NZMGA (NZ Mountain Guide Association) guides.
SavingUS$ 173From US$ 3,297 10 days View Tour
|Dec 10||Only 7 seats left|
|Jan 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Journey by train to and from the awe inspiring ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Discover the village of Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley.
- Explore Cusco, the former capital of the vast Inca Empire.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 16 days View Tour
|Dec 3||10+ seats left|
|Mar 19||10+ seats left|
- Savour uninterrupted views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Enjoy a fully supported camping based trek with hearty meals.
- Search for Asiatic Rhino and Bengal Tiger in Chitwan National Park.
SavingUS$ 95From US$ 1,804 12 days View Tour
|Nov 25||10+ seats left|
|Dec 9||10+ seats left|
- Learn basic mountaineering techniques.
- Exhilarating walking in the French Alps.
- Opportunity to climb to the summit of Gran Paradiso (4061m), the highest peak in Italy.
Learn to climb with the experts before attempting Gran Paradiso (4061m). This alpine introduction course ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Chamonix/Chamonix View Map
- Operator World Expeditions
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 114From US$ 2,176 7 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore Annapurna's quieter trails to the sacred peak of Machapuchare.
- Trek to the little visited Mardi Himal Base Camp for brilliant views.
- Enjoy a spectacular mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
SavingUS$ 95From US$ 1,804 13 days View Tour
|Dec 16||Only 8 seats left|
|Jan 20||10+ seats left|
- Experience the perfect introduction to Himalayan mountaineering and be rewarded with some of the best views in the Himalaya.
- Trek to Machapuchare and Annapurna South Base Camps before setting high camp on Tharpu Chuli, fully supported by an experienced local crew.
- Enjoy a complete expedition service including climbing sherpa assistance and 3 meals per day prepared by our cooks.
SavingUS$ 201From US$ 3,819 18 days View Tour
|Oct 20||10+ seats left|
|Oct 18||10+ seats left|
- Mountain bike amongst one of the world's most awe-inspiring mountain ranges.
- Challenge yourself on a combination of single track and both sealed and unsealed roads amongst the highest mountains on earth.
- Ride along the southern section of the Annapurna Circuit to the mighty Marsyandi River.
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 16 days View Tour
|Mar 22||10+ seats left|
|Oct 11||10+ seats left|
- Savour magnificent mountain views across to Mustang and Western Tibet.
- Cross the high pass of Thorong La (5416m).
- Explore timeless and sacred villages, such as Muktinath.
SavingUS$ 120From US$ 2,279 17 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 11||10+ seats left|
- Be swept away by breathtaking views of the Dhaulagiri & Annapurna ranges.
- Traverse the high pastures above Kopra Ridge beneath Annapurna South, where ancient pilgrim trails lead to the sacred Khayer Lake.
- Traverse old yak herder trails to Upper Phulbari, above the level of often visited Poon Hill.
SavingUS$ 110From US$ 2,089 16 days View Tour
|Nov 26||Only 2 seats left|
|Dec 10||Only 3 seats left|
- Experience the perfect introduction to Himalayan trekking and enjoy stunning views of the Annapurna Range.
- Follow trails through oak and rhododendron forest where the sound of the bird calls fill the air.
- Immerse yourself in Nepali culture as you trek through Gurung Villages.
SavingUS$ 85From US$ 1,614 10 days View Tour
|Nov 25||10+ seats left|
|Dec 2||10+ seats left|
- Trek into the rugged heart of the Annapurna range.
- Explore the remote Nar Phu region and cross the Kang La (5100m).
- Camp at Tilicho Lake (4900m), the highest lake for its size in the world.
SavingUS$ 160From US$ 3,039 22 days View Tour
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
|Sep 21||10+ seats left|
- Explore the ancient desert city of Bukhara.
- Journey to the fabled Silk Rd city of Samarkand.
- Cross the Pistalitau Ridge on mountain trails.
SavingUS$ 170From US$ 3,229 15 days View Tour
|May 12||10+ seats left|
|Jun 9||10+ seats left|
- Explore Paro and visit the famous Taktsang 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery.
- Discover the ancient dzongs (fort-monasteries) of central Bhutan.
- Learn about Bhutanese culture at Paro's National Museum.
SavingUS$ 195From US$ 3,704 14 days View Tour
|Jan 29||10+ seats left|
|Mar 4||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 65From US$ 1,234 8 days View Tour
|Nov 23||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 24||Only 6 seats left|
- Trek along the ancient Druk Path in the company of an expert guide and crew.
- Absorb the sweeping views of the sacred Chomolhari Peak (7326m).
- Climb high above the Paro Valley to Taktsang 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery.
SavingUS$ 165From US$ 3,134 11 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 7||10+ seats left|
- Traverse the massive Konkordiaplatz Glacier.
- Accommodated in comfortable mountain huts.
- Exhilarating trekking in the Swiss Alps.
SavingUS$ 134From US$ 2,546 7 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Search for wildlife on a mokoro excursion in the Okavango Delta.
- Revel in 4x4 game drives in the Khwai area of Moremi Wildlife Reserve.
- Witness the awe-inspiring sight of water thundering over Victoria Falls.
SavingUS$ 122From US$ 2,317 14 days View Tour
|Apr 8||10+ seats left|
|May 6||10+ seats left|
- Attend the colourful and vibrant Thimphu Festival, Bhutan's biggest cultural event.
- Trek in the Bhutan Himalaya from Paro to Thimphu.
- Experience a fully supported camping based trek.
- Explore the very best of Cambodia by bike, hike and kayak.
- Explore Siem Reap and the iconic temple ruins of Angkor Wat.
- Kratie Mekong boat trip in search of the elusive Irrawaddy dolphin.
SavingUS$ 75From US$ 1,424 12 days View Tour
|Dec 11||10+ seats left|
|Jan 8||10+ seats left|
- Wander through the colonial charm of Yangon.
- Witness the stunning sunset from the top of Mandalay Hill.
- Enjoy home cooked meals in family homes and monasteries.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 13 days View Tour
|Dec 3||10+ seats left|
|Dec 24||10+ seats left|
- Gain magnificent views of the sacred peak, Chomolhari and Jichu Drake.
- Discover pristine wilderness trekking over high mountain passes.
- Ascend to 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery for an insight into Buddhist culture.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results