- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Three nights at Lazy Bear Lodge in Churchill
- Two nights in Winnipeg (one pre and one postadventure)
- Two Arctic Crawler Polar Bear excursions (lunch, snacks and beverages included)
- A three hour cultural and heritage tour of the Churchill area, including historic Cape Merry and the Polar Bear Jail (outside only)
Venture north to Canada's arctic tundra for this once in a lifetime experience watching wild Polar Bears in their natural habitat. Set in the boreal forest along the Hudson Bay, it’s a prime location for wildlife viewing. You'll spend two full days with expert guides searching for Arctic Foxes, Arctic Hares, Snowy Owls, and the coveted Polar Bear. From your comfortable base in Churchill, visit historic Cape Merry and the outside of the famous 'Polar Bear Jail', and enjoy an evening dog mushing tour with the possibility of seeing the northern lights overhead.
Winnipeg - Churchill
Churchill - Winnipeg
- 5 nights hotel
- All accommodation - 3 nights arctic lodge + 2 hotel nights
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner included
- All transportation by private tundra vehicle and internal flights
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Any international flights to/from Winnipeg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Churchill Polar Bear Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 257 today.
- Save US$ 171+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Churchill Polar Bear Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 31 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Churchill Polar Bear Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Churchill Polar Bear Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.