Top Wine Tasting Tours in 2018/2019
56 Wine Tasting Tours
- Drive an original Vespa scooter.
- Tuscan light lunch.
- Guided tour of the winery.
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano.
- Visit to a famous wine estate.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Tasting of 8 glasses of wine at 2 traditional wine cellars
- Meeting with local winemakers, countryside hospitality
- 2 course Hungarian home cooked meal
Located only 40 minutes away from Budapest, Etyek village is the center of the Etyek... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Budapest/Budapest
- Operator City and Wine
From US$ 92 5 hours View Tour
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery.
- Wine tasting paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami.
- Don’t miss out on an unforgettable daytime wine tasting experience.
- Sampling from 7 famous Hungarian wines including the world famous Tokaji.
- Relax and enjoy the light breeze.
- Discover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote.
- Visit the Castle of Belmonte and travel to the Medieval ages.
- Enjoy your lunch in a typical inn.
From US$ 87 2.5 hours View Tour
- 2 hours of cruising.
- Taste and try out a wide variety of wines.
- Experience the beautiful sunset above the Danube.
- Travel in luxury minibus.
- Visit California’s finest wineries.
- Excellent views of the beautiful Sonoma Countryside.
- Boutique Wineries in Sonoma AND Napa Valley
- Visit the tallest trees in Muir Woods
- Stop for lunch at Historic Sonoma Plaza
- Visit a winery in south Italy
- Enjoy a wine tasting session of the local wines
- Explore the vineyards and the wine cellars
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Experience the ‘real’ Barcelona away from the tourist trail
- Taste all the delights that local Barcelona has on offer
- 1 hour Italian wine tasting in Milan.
- Sample 3 glasses of fine local wine, with the services of a sommelier on hand.
- Taste delicious foods from the Lombardy region during your wine tasting experience.
- Have time to explore the old town of Šibenik.
- Swimming in the Krka National Park.
- Wine tasting in local winery.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
From US$ 5,400 15 days View Tour
- Visit the picturesque Azeitão region, known for its wines and cheeses.
- Admire breathtaking views of the Arrábida Natural Park mountain range.
- Visit 3 wine cellars and taste fine regional wines.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Learn about Paris through its bars and taverns – sample local wines and beers as you discover the history of Paris.
- Explore the lesser known but übercool areas of Bastille and Aligre.
- Experience the buzz of a French bistrot and wine bars.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results