- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This whirlwind adventure whisks you through Namibia and South Africa stopping at sensational sights and jaw-dropping landscapes. Visit the unique town of Solitaire, speckled with vintage cars, and admire the golden colour of spectacular sand dunes found in the sweeping Namib desert. Heading into South Africa we stop at Cederberg where you can explore the local vineyards before ending in the buzzing city of Cape Town.Please note that this tour itinerary will change for 2021. Please contact us for further information or refer back to our website mid-April 2020.
The bus was really comfortable, but as there were only 8 of us on this part of the tour we had plenty of room. The lodges and hotels were all clean and comfortable, most of them top class. The guide and driver were both excellent.
We have no reservations in recommending this tour.”
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek
Day 2: Sesriem
Day 3: Fish River Canyon
Day 4: Orange River
Day 5: Cederberg
Day 6: Cape Town
Day 7: Depart Cape Town
- 3 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) in basic huts
- 6 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s)
- Overland Truck
- Stop in the town of Solitaire and the Tropic of Capricorn
- Sesriem Canyon
- Sossusvlei & Dead Vlei
- Fish River Canyon
- Wine Tasting
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Windhoek to Cape Town tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Windhoek to Cape Town tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Windhoek to Cape Town tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.