Looking for available travel experts
- Explore a vast wilderness home to Desert elephant, lion and Black rhino.
- Spend two days in the private Palmwag Concession with, amongst others, over 100 lion, cheetah, leopard and hyena.
- Marvel at nature's theatre around Etosha's water-holes Stylish, full service wild camping.
From US$ 4,025 13 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 4 seats left|
|Nov 4||Only 4 seats left|
- The heart-stopping roaring of lions and special sightings of desert-adapted antelope.
- Big-game viewing including lion, cheetah and hyena and many smaller, fascinating species.
- Incredible concentrations of graceful plains game at the waterholes alongside Etosha Pan.
- Experience the beauty and enigma of the Namib Desert and Sossusvlei.
- Rugged, epic landscapes and local peoples of Damaraland.
- The large and spectacular Fish River Canyon.
- Travel through the Okavango Delta by traditional canoe (mokoro).
- Behold views of the incomparable Victoria Falls.
- Camp among lush vegetation along the scenic Okavango River.
From US$ 2,100 15 days View Tour
|Sep 29||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 10||10+ seats left|
- Sesriem Canyon.
- Sossusvlei shuttle and guided walk.
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings.
From US$ 1,185 US$ 948 11 days View Tour
|Oct 4||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 18||Only 9 seats left|
- Delight in the spectacular Sossusvlei sand dunes, Sesriem Canyon and stunning Namib Desert landscapes.
- Explore scenic Fish River Canyon - second largest in the world.
- Discover the vast Kalahari Desert.
- Walking in the impressive dunes of Sossusvlei and the Namib Desert.
- Experience game drives in Etosha National Park.
- Explore the Okavango and Kwando Rivers.
From US$ 3,050 15 days View Tour
|Sep 30||10+ seats left|
|Oct 27||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results