Looking for available travel experts
- Explore a vast wilderness home to Desert elephant, lion and Black rhino.
- Spend two days in the private Palmwag Concession with, amongst others, over 100 lion, cheetah, leopard and hyena.
- Marvel at nature's theatre around Etosha's water-holes Stylish, full service wild camping.
|Apr 28||Only 8 seats left|
|May 26||Only 3 seats left|
- The heart-stopping roaring of lions and special sightings of desert-adapted antelope.
- Big-game viewing including lion, cheetah and hyena and many smaller, fascinating species.
- Incredible concentrations of graceful plains game at the waterholes alongside Etosha Pan.
- Experience the beauty and enigma of the Namib Desert and Sossusvlei.
- Rugged, epic landscapes and local peoples of Damaraland.
- The large and spectacular Fish River Canyon.
- Travel through the Okavango Delta by traditional canoe (mokoro).
- Behold views of the incomparable Victoria Falls.
- Camp among lush vegetation along the scenic Okavango River.
SavingUS$ 117From US$ 2,222 15 days View Tour
|Jan 18||10+ seats left|
|Feb 2||10+ seats left|
- Sesriem Canyon.
- Sossusvlei shuttle and guided walk.
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings.
SavingUS$ 284From US$ 1,185 US$ 901 11 days View Tour
|Nov 29||Only 10 seats left|
|Dec 13||10+ seats left|
- Delight in the spectacular Sossusvlei sand dunes, Sesriem Canyon and stunning Namib Desert landscapes.
- Explore scenic Fish River Canyon - second largest in the world.
- Discover the vast Kalahari Desert.
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 14 days View Tour
|Nov 23||10+ seats left|
|Nov 30||10+ seats left|
- Walking in the impressive dunes of Sossusvlei and the Namib Desert.
- Experience game drives in Etosha National Park.
- Explore the Okavango and Kwando Rivers.
SavingUS$ 152From US$ 2,898 15 days View Tour
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results