- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Arrival Windhoek – Sossusvlei (400km – 5.5hrs)
Day 2: Sossusvlei – Namib Nauklufht Park – Sossusvlei (280km – 4.5hrs)
Day 3: Sossusvlei
Day 4: Sossusvlei – Departure Windhoek (400km – 5.5hrs)
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners (1 dinner in a private setting)
- Welcome drink
- Arrival private transfer from Windhoek International Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer to Windhoek International Airport (Day 4)
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the scheduled activity (Day 3)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Excursion to visit Sossusvlei and the Sesriem Canyon, including a 1.1 km walk to the famous Dead Vlei (Day 2); Guided 3 hour Nature Drive including refreshments (Day 3); Sundowners at the spectacular View Point in the late afternoons and evenings (drinks not included)
- Meet and greet
- Vat and Tourism Levy
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (Your lodge host will assist you with the booking of all optional/not included activities during your safari)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sossusvlei Region Short Break, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sossusvlei Region Short Break, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sossusvlei Region Short Break, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.