- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore 'Big Daddy' and see the petrified trees in Death Valley
- Bushman Living Museum (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
- Take a morning game drive through the epic salt pan of Etosha National Park
Looking for a breathtaking journey through the diverse deserts and savannahs of Namibia. This trip takes you from Namibia's bustling capital to the historic coastal town of Swakopmund and the stretching red sand dunes of Sossusvlei. There's also an unforgettable safari through Etosha National Park (its specialties include desert lions and white dusted elephants) as well as spending time with the indigenous San Bushmen in their village. This is a unique Namibian adventure with the chance to get under the skin of the region's historic nomadic culture and vast and beautiful landscapes - and one that you'll never forget.
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek to Sossusvlei
Day 3: Sossusvlei to Swakopmund
Day 4: Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund to Etosha
Day 6: Etosha
Day 7: Etosha to Windhoek
- Being on safari sure works up an appetite. We'll provide breakfast every day, plus a huge stack of included lunches and dinners, from buffets to picnics. Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cuisines.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager and local guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nomadic Namibia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nomadic Namibia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nomadic Namibia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nomadic Namibia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.