- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit waterholes looking for predators and different species
- Stop at the famous Dune 45, climb to the top and enjoy the sunrise
- Awe at the Damaraland and Brandberg scenery
Enjoy exciting game drives in Etosha National Park, see Namibia’s tallest mountain, be amazed by the Dead Vlei desert, the famous Dune 45 and the Sesriem Canyon on this trip.
Day 1: Windhoek - Etosha National Park, Namibia
Day 2: Etosha National Park, Namibia
Day 3: Etosha National Park - Swakopmund, Namibia
Day 4: Swakopmund, Namibia
Day 6: Namib Naukluft National Park, Namibia
Day 7: Namib Naukluft National Park - Windhoek, Namibia
- 4 Nights camping + 2 nights in twin share rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 5 Dinner(s)
- Safari vehicle, Shuttle and Transfers
- Transport in a custom-built safari vehicle with pop up roof (no air-conditioning)
- 4x4 shuttle during excursion
- Pick up and drop off within Windhoek city limits
- Nature Adventure
- Game Drives
- Sossusvlei excursion
- Professional English speaking guide
- Extra support and fees
- Camp assistant
- Camping equipment (excluding a sleeping bag which can be hired)
- National Park entry fees
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities such as sandboarding and quad biking
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibian Highlights Chalet Safari 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibian Highlights Chalet Safari 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibian Highlights Chalet Safari 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
These are adventure style tours. Ideal for persons that are active and like to be in groups. Average age range normally between 25-45.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols