- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb the highest sand dunes in the world
The sun is rising and we are sat atop one of the highest dunes in the world. A burst of orange and red explodes on the surrounding landscape as warm rays caress the shifting sand. We are in Sossusvlei. Over the coming days we explore the country’s amazing diversity, sit by watering holes watching wildlife, hike through rock formations to ancient engravings, enjoy Viennese style cake shops and discover a country where the desert scenery changes with every turn and the night sky sparkles with countless stars.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Day 2: Drive through Namib-Naukluft Park to Sesriem.
Day 3: Sossusvlei Dunes and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
Day 4: Travel through Namib Desert to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
Day 5: Full day in Swakopmund with optional activities.
Day 6: Drive to Brandberg, Namibia's highest mountain.
Day 7: White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
Day 8: To Etosha National Park.
Day 9-10: Two days on game drives in Etosha.
Day 11: To Otjiwarongwe
Day 12: Trek at Waterberg Plateau.
Day 13: Transfer to Windhoek; depart Windhoek.
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners included
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibian Family Adventurer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibian Family Adventurer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 February 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibian Family Adventurer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibian Family Adventurer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.