- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb the highest sand dunes in the world
- Fantastic wildlife viewing at Etosha National Park
- Optional quadbiking and sandboarding at Swakopmund
- Full service camping no need to lift a finger!
The sun is rising and we are sat atop one of the highest dunes in the world. A burst of orange and red explodes on the surrounding landscape as warm rays caress the shifting sand. We are in Sossusvlei. Over the coming days we explore the country’s amazing diversity, sit by watering holes watching wildlife, hike through rock formations to ancient engravings, enjoy Viennese style cake shops and discover a country where the desert scenery changes with every turn and the night sky sparkles with countless stars.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Day 2: Drive through Namib-Naukluft Park to Sesriem.
Day 3: Sossusvlei Dunes and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
Day 4: Travel through Namib Desert to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
Day 5: Full day in Swakopmund with optional activities.
Day 6: Drive to Brandberg, Namibia's highest mountain.
Day 7: White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
Day 8: To Etosha National Park.
Day 9-10: Two days on game drives in Etosha.
Day 11: To Otjiwarongwe
Day 12: Trek at Waterberg Plateau.
Day 13: Transfer to Windhoek; depart Windhoek.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners included
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Travel in an overland truck with standing space and reference library
- Group normally 8 to 16, plus leader
- 4 nights lodges and 1 night chalet, all en suite, 7 nights camping
- Designed for 13-16 year olds, also suitable for 9-12 year olds
- Some long drives
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibian Family Adventurer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 98+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibian Family Adventurer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 280 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 29 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Namibian Family Adventurer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibian Family Adventurer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.