Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Young Adults
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16379
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Travel through the Okavango Delta by traditional canoe (mokoro)
- Behold views of the incomparable Victoria Falls
- Camp among lush vegetation along the scenic Kavango River
- Undertake a walk in the impressive dunes of Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert
- Spot a plethora of wildlife on game drives in Etosha National Park and Chobe National Park
- Sunset game viewing cruise on the Chobe River
- Show more
An unforgettable fully serviced scenic camping safari from Namibia to the Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls. This adventure offers an abundance of scenic, wildlife and cultural attractions. In the Namib Desert, we walk the highest sand dunes of the world. Stand in awe of this surreal landscape among these high photogenic red dunes. From here we make our way to view the flamingos in Walvis Bay before exploring the German seaside town of Swakopmund. Game drives in Etosha National Park allow for a fruitful search of a plethora of wildlife. Next we venture into the Caprivi Strip and the wondrous Okavango Delta. Wildlife spotting opportunities abound with a game drive in Chobe National Park, and a sunset game viewing cruise on the Chobe River. The journey concludes with the unforgettable sight of Victoria Falls. Experience this exciting route on a comfortable, fully serviced camping safari.
Day 1 : Join Windhoek
Day 2-3 : Sesriem / Sossusvlei (approx 370 kms - 90 kms tarmac & 280 kms gravel/5 hrs drive)
Day 4 : Swakopmund (approx 380 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 5 : Spitzkoppe (approx 150 kms - 125 kms tarmac & 25 kms gravel/2 hrs drive)
Day 6-7 : Etosha National Park (approx 530 kms/9 hrs drive)
Day 8 : Kavango River - Rundu (approx 420 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 9-10 : Okavango Delta (approx 300 kms/5 hrs drive)
Day 11-12 : Chobe River (approx 230 kms/5 hrs drive)
Day 13 : Victoria Falls (approx 90 kms/3 hrs drive)
Day 14 : Victoria Falls, trip concludes
Day 15 : Victoria Falls, trip concludes
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 10 dinners
- Private transport in custom built safari vehicle
- Arrival and departure transfers are included in Windhoek and Victoria Falls on Days 1 & 14. (NB - Victoria Falls Airport Zimbabwe (VFA) only; and NOT Livingstone Airport Zambia).
- English speaking local guide
- All camping gear (including sleeping bag & pillow) spacious 2 person safari tents, Camp bed and comfortable safari folding chair
- Group camping equipment, reference library and first aid box
- Nature walks and game drives as per itinerary
- Boat cruise on Chobe River
- National park and site entrance fees per itinerary
- International flights
- Entrance into Victoria Falls National Park
- Optional activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Arrival and departure transfers to/from Livingstone Airport (LVI) Zambia, or on any other day other than Days 1 & 14, are NOT included
- Local payment of 2500 South African Rand payable to tour leader on day 1
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 72 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 71 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 June 2023, a deposit of 307 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 71 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Guides are trained in our COVID-19 response plan that has been developed in line with state government medical provisions.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure.