- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel through the Okavango Delta by traditional canoe (mokoro)
- Behold views of the incomparable Victoria Falls
- Camp among lush vegetation along the scenic Okavango River
- Undertake a walk in the impressive dunes of Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert
An unforgettable fully serviced scenic camping safari from Namibia to the Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls. This adventure offers an abundance of scenic, wildlife and cultural attractions. In the Namib Desert, we walk the highest sand dunes of the world! Stand in awe of this surreal landscape among these high photogenic red dunes. From here we make our way to view the flamingos in Walvis Bay before exploring the German seaside town of Swakopmund. Game drives in Etosha National Park allow for a fruitful search of a plethora of wildlife. Next we venture into the Caprivi Strip and the wondrous Okavango Delta, and also enjoy a sunset game viewing cruise on the Chobe River. The journey concludes with the unforgettable sight of Victoria Falls. Experience this exciting route on a comfortable, fully serviced camping safari!
Day 1 : Windhoek
Day 2-3 : Sesriem / Sossusvlei (approx 370 kms - 90 kms tarmac & 280 kms gravel/5 hrs drive)
Day 4 : Swakopmund (approx 380 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 5 : Spitzkoppe (approx 150 kms - 125 kms tarmac & 25 kms gravel/2 hrs drive)
Day 6-7 : Etosha National Park (approx 530 kms/9 hrs drive)
Day 8 : Kavango River - Rundu (approx 420 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 9-10 : Okavango Delta (approx 300 kms/5 hrs drive)
Day 11 : Kwando River (approx 310 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 12-13 : Chobe River (approx 230 kms/5 hrs drive)
Day 14 : Victoria Falls (approx 90 kms/3 hrs drive)
Day 15 : Victoria Falls, trip concludes
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners
- Private transport in custom built safari vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- All camping gear (including sleeping bag & pillow) spacious 2 person safari tents, Camp bed and comfortable safari folding chair
- Group camping equipment, reference library and first aid box
- Nature walks and game drives as per itinerary
- Boat cruise on Chobe River
- National park and site entrance fees per itinerary
- International flights
- Entrance into Victoria Falls National Park
- Optional activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Arrival and departure transfers
- For 2018 dates, Local payment of 1500 South African Rand payable to tour leader on day 1
- For 2019 dates, Local payment of 2000 South African Rand payable to tour leader on day 1
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 117 today.
- Save US$ 78+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 312 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 11 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.