- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel through the Okavango Delta by traditional canoe (mokoro)
- Behold views of the incomparable Victoria Falls
- Camp among lush vegetation along the scenic Okavango River
- Undertake a walk in the impressive dunes of Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert
An unforgettable fully serviced scenic camping safari from Namibia to the Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls. This adventure offers an abundance of scenic, wildlife and cultural attractions. In the Namib Desert, we walk the highest sand dunes of the world! Stand in awe of this surreal landscape among these high photogenic red dunes. From here we make our way to view the flamingos in Walvis Bay before exploring the German seaside town of Swakopmund. Game drives in Etosha National Park allow for a fruitful search of a plethora of wildlife. Next we venture into the Caprivi Strip and the wondrous Okavango Delta, and also enjoy a sunset game viewing cruise on the Chobe River. The journey concludes with the unforgettable sight of Victoria Falls. Experience this exciting route on a comfortable, fully serviced camping safari!
Day 1 : Victoria Falls
Day 2-3 : Chobe River (approx 90 kms/3 hrs drive)
Day 4 : Kwando River (approx 230 kms/5 hrs drive)
Day 5-6 : Okavango Delta (approx 310 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 7 : Kavango River - Rundu (approx 300 kms/5 hrs drive)
Day 8-9 : Etosha National Park (approx 420 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 10 : Spitzkoppe (approx 530 kms/9 hrs drive)
Day 11 : Swakopmund (approx 150 kms - 25 kms gravel & 125 kms tarmac/2 hrs drive)
Day 12-13 : Sesriem / Sossusvlei (approx 380 kms/6 hrs drive)
Day 14 : Windhoek (approx 370 kms - 280 kms gravel & 90 kms tarmac/5 hrs drive)
Day 15 : In Windhoek, trip concludes
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners
- Private transport in custom built safari vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- All camping gear (including sleeping bag & pillow) spacious 2 person safari tents, Camp bed and comfortable safari folding chair
- Group camping equipment, reference library and first aid box
- Nature walks and game drives as per itinerary
- Boat cruise on Chobe River
- National park and site entrance fees per itinerary
- International flights
- Entrance into Victoria Falls National Park
- Optional activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Arrival and departure transfers
- For 2018 dates, Local payment of 1500 South African Rand payable to tour leader on day 1
- For 2019 dates, Local payment of 2000 South African Rand payable to tour leader on day 1
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 117 today.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 April 2021, a deposit of 342 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia to Victoria Falls Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.