Namibia to Falls - 10 days
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16049
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Chobe National Park camp out in the wilderness of the national park, listening for the sounds of the nocturnal animals, and head out on safari in the park
- Victoria Falls take in the magnificent waterfalls and join a variety of optional activities, including bungee jumping, helicopter rides and rafting on the Zambezi
- Okavango Delta glide through the delta aboard traditional mokoro canoes and opt to explore the wildliferich area on a guided walk
- Windhoek head in to explore Namibia's small but fascinating capital city as you please or relax at the campsite with a beer
CAMPING SAFARI: Depart Windhoek on a 10 day safari through Botswana. Meet the San Bushmen, explore the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park. Finish up in the adrenaline capital of southern Africa - Victoria Falls!
Day: 1 Windhoek
Day: 2-3 Windhoek & Ghanzi
Day: 4 Okavango Delta
Day: 5 Okavango Delta
Day: 6 Maun
Day: 7-8 Chobe National Park
Day: 9 Victoria Falls
Day: 10 Victoria Falls
- 1st night at Windhoek Urban Camp in garden tent (upgrade available), and 8 nights camping.Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 7 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Windhoek Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive - Chobe NP. Park Entry into Victoria Falls National Park
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Accommodation upgrade fee - payable locally. Please see trip notes for more details.
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Local payment - 2022 - $520pp, 2023 - $550pp paid in USD.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 33 today.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia to Falls - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 May 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia to Falls - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia to Falls - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.