- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Windhoek begin your safari in one of the world's smallest capital cities and head out to explore independently
- Etosha National Park search for lions, elephants, rhinos and more in Namibia's premier game reserve
- Swakopmund spend two days at leisure in Namibia's premier beach resort and join optional activities including dolphin cruises and golf
- Namib Desert discover a dramatic sea of sand dunes and watch the sunrise over Dune 45 in NamibNaukluft National Park
Travelling from the capital Windhoek, experience the very best of Namibia including wildlife rich Etosha National Park, the towering dunes of Sossusvlei and colonial Swakopmund. Discover massive Fish River canyon, quaff wines in Cederberg and end in fantastic Cape Town!
Day: 1 Windhoek
Day: 2 Etosha National Park
Day: 3-4 Etosha NP
Day: 5 Brandberg
Day: 6-7 Swakopmund
Day: 8-9 Sesriem
Day: 10 Fish River Canyon
Day: 11 Gariep River
Day: 12 Cederberg
Day: 13 Cape Town
Day: 14 Cape Town
- 1st night at Windhoek Urban Camp in garden tent (upgrade available), 2 nights twin share accommodation in Swakopmund and 10 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 13 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Windhoek Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drive - Etosha NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Accommodation upgrade fee - payable locally. Please see trip notes for more details.
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Local payment - $490pp, paid in USD.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia to Cape - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia to Cape - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia to Cape - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.