- National parks
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sossusvlei The world's highest sand dunes.
- National Parks Search for wildlife and explore the scenery in Etosha, Addo and Tsitsikamma
- Damaraland Ancient Bushmen rock art and the Himba people.
- Wildlife Game drives, African penguins, Cape fur seals and whales (in season)
Take the journey across Namibia's contrasting landscapes, including dramatic canyons, towering sand dunes and magnificent national parks in search of wildlife, and by night enjoy a sundowner in lodges located perfectly for exploring. Sossusvlei - The world's highest sand dunes in the world's oldest desert Damaraland - See ancient Bushmen rock art and meet the Himba people National Parks - Home to the Big Five and the largest population of cheetahs in Africa.
Day 1 : Join tour Windhoek
Day 2 : Drive through Namib Desert to Sesriem
Day 3 : Exploring the highest sand dunes in the world in Sossusvlei
Day 4 : Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
Day 5 : Swakopmund, Explore the colonial town or time for optional activities
Day 6 : Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
Day 7 : Visit Himba Village; drive towards Etosha National Park
Day 8 : Game drives in Etosha National Park
Day 9 : Game drives in Etosha National Park
Day 10 : Visit Cheetah Conservation foundation; Waterberg Plateau Park
Day 11 : Morning walks or optional game drives; head to Windhoek
Day 12 : Fly to Cape Town
Day 13 : Explore Cape Peninsula National Park
Day 14 : Free day in Cape Town; evening in Stellenbosch
Day 15 : Free day in Stellenbosch to visit a vineyard
Day 16 : Travel to Hermanus via Stony Point's African Penguin Colony
Day 17 : Visit Cape Agulhas. Spend the night on the banks of the Breede River
Day 18 : Opportunity for rafting on the Breede River. Drive to Oudtshoorn
Day 19 : Visit Cango Caves and take in the views at Knysna Heads
Day 20 : Discover Robberg Nature Reserve. Free afternoon in Plettenberg Bay
Day 21 : Walk, kayak or discover the tree canopy at Tsitsikamma National Park
Day 22 : Experience a game drive at Addo Elephant National Park
Day 23 : Search for wildlife as the sunrises. Trip ends at Port Elizabeth Airport
- 22 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Safari Hotel (2 nights)
- Hammerstein Lodge (2 nights)
- Prost Hotel (2 nights)
- Uis White Lady Lodge (1 night)
- Toshari Lodge (1 night)
- Waterberg Rest Camp Bungalows (1 night)
- Noordhoek Village Hotel (2 nights)
- Stellenbosch Lodge (2 nights)
- Windsor Hotel (1 night)
- Round the Bend Lodge (1 night)
- Kleinplaas Resort (1 night)
- The Dunes Resort (2 nights)
- Tsitsikamma Coastal Cottages (1 night)
- Addo Elephant Forest Cabins (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Camp Crew
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Addo Elephant National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia Lodge Safari + Garden Route tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 215+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia Lodge Safari + Garden Route tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia Lodge Safari + Garden Route tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia Lodge Safari + Garden Route tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.