- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore the towering sand dunes of the Namib Desert
- Spot whales, dolphins and hundreds of fur seals at Walvis Bay
- Enjoy a remote wildlife experience at Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp
- Spot desertdwelling elephant, black rhino, lion, leopard and cheetah at Serra Cafema
You’ll begin with a light aircraft flight from Windhoek into a private reserve within the Namib Desert where you'll be able to discover attractions such as Sesriem Canyon, Dune 45, Big Daddy and Deadvlei.
You’ll then fly north to Swakopmund where you'll stay at Pelican Point at Walvis Bay where you can enjoy kayaking with the thousands of Cape Fur seals at Pelican Point, untouched beaches, marine life and the lagoon of Walvis Bay. After having explored Swakopmund you'll fly to the remote Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp where you'll do nature walks, see wildlife and experience the Skeleton Coast's stark shores and enormous seal colonies in a very remote region of Namibia.
From Hoanib Skeleton Coast, you'll next you'll fly to Kaokoland, a wild remote region in the northwest corner of Namibia, where you'll stay at Serra Cafema, a luxurious camp on the Kunene River, and you'll enjoy game drives in search of desert-dwelling elephant, endangered black rhino, lion, leopard, cheetah, zebra, giraffe and antelope. Finally you'll fly back to Windhoek where your Namibia Flying Safari comes to an end.
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek, connecting flight to Namib Desert
Day 2: Explore Kulala Wilderness Reserve & Sossusvlei
Day 3: Fly from Kulala to Swakopmund, transfer to Walvis Bay
Day 4: Explore Walvis Bay
Day 5: Transfer to Swakopmund, fly to Hoanib
Day 6: Explore Hoanib
Day 7: Fly from Hoanib to Serra Cafema Camp
Day 8: Enjoy activities and excursions from Serra Cafema Camp
Day 9: Fly to Windhoek for connecting international flight
- Domestic flights as per the itinerary
- Private airport transfers
- 8 nights accommodation
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- National Park fees
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Optional activities
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.