- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- SEE the Namib Naukluft Mountains
- VIEW Naute Dam, Sesriem Canyon, the Moon Landscape valley near Swakopmund
- VISIT Kalahari Desert, Keetmanshoop, Quivertree Forest, Fish River Canyon, Duwisib Castle, Sossusvlei, Dune 45 & Deadvlei, Namib Naukluft National Park, Twyfelfontein ancient Rock Art, the Petrified Forest, Etosha National Park
- Connect with Locals Meet members of the third generation Seifart family on their livestock and agricultural farm, who'll share stories of Namibian farm life over a lunch of home made specialities. (Day 2)
Peer into the depths of Africa's largest canyon, admire the stark beauty of Sossusvlei's ancient backdrops and see the shimmering expanse of the Etosha Pan on this expedition through Namibia's surreal landscapes.
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek Uhlenhorst Kalahari Desert
Day 3: Kalahari Desert Keetmanshoop Fish River Canyon
Day 4: Fish River Canyon Aus
Day 5: Aus Solitaire Region (2 Nights)
Day 6: Sossusvlei and Deadvlei Excursion
Day 7: Solitaire Region Swakopmund (2 Nights)
Day 8: Swakopmund At Leisure
Day 9: Swakopmund Damaraland
Day 10: Damaraland Twyfelfontein - Etosha National Park Area (2 Nights)
Day 11: Etosha National Park Full Day Safari
Day 12: Etosha National Park Area Windhoek
Day 13: Depart Windhoek
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- 12 breakfasts
- 1 dinner (including Be My Guest)
- 10 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 203+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.